Welcome to Get Up in the Cool: Old Time Music with Cameron DeWhitt and Friends! This week’s friend is Brooks Masten. We recorded this last week at his home in Portland, OR.
Tune in this episode:
- Booth (1:02)
- The Old Yeller Dog Come Trotting Through the Meetinghouse (20:32)
- Tippin’ Back the Corn (39:48)
- Jake Phelps’ Durang’s Hornpipe (1:02:46)
- Maggots in the Sheep Hide (1:12:31)
- Bonus Track: Sarah Armstrong’s Tune
Support Get Up in the Cool on Patreon
Sign up at Pitchfork Banjo for my clawhammer instructional series!
Schedule a banjo lesson with Cameron
Check out Cameron’s other podcast, Think Outside the Box Set
Check out Cameron’s old time trio Tall Poppy String Band